August 1, 2012

Gay Bashing as Christian value

I have no idea what will happen to Chik-fil-a after all of this.  I believe firmly that the tide is going against the anti-gay side.  Young kids don't care as much as the older people, and they find it frustrating to see their gay friends or kids with gay parents attacked with such hatred.

And that is what I felt when I read some of the reports of the people flocking to buy chicken sandwiches today.  Hatred is now a Christian value.  Is it any wonder I struggle more and more to identify with these people?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to the Bible, what we now call homosexuality is cursed by God. Those who endorse, embrace, or encourage what God has cursed will themselves be cursed.

Streak said...

Gary, how nice to know that you are still reading me. I suspect you need another perspective.

Noah said...

This crap is tired. Big surprise Gary shows up and proves your point. Bla bla God cursed gay bla bla yaaawwwwwn.

Fine, Gary, I give. I'm going to Hell. Oh, folly of my ways! Gnashing of teeth! Oh, if only I didn't show love and compassion to a subset of my fellow humans!

This movie sucks. Wake me up when there's another movie, but this Gary movie...seen it too many times before to give a crap about his empty words.

Anonymous said...

Smitty,

I told you the truth and you rejected it. Fine with me.

Noah said...

Zzzzzzzzzzz.....

Monk-in-Training said...

Smitty,
yes this movie is tiresome.

Jesus struggled against our fallen human nature, over and over pointing us to our own sins and failings, and for us to not obsess about supposed failings of others.

Yet we still don't heed His voice, though He calls to us every day.