April 28, 2014

Palin: 'Waterboarding Is How We Baptize Terrorists' (VIDEO)

I know we aren't supposed to take her seriously.  After all, she is just a failed Governor, VP candidate and realty show star.  She loves the spotlight and has figured out that she can make a lot of money off the Republican base.  I get that.



But just as with the Duck Dynasty fiasco, I am not as concerned with Palin, but with those who supported her and the party that nearly put her in charge.  And for my Christian friends, this is one of those areas that makes me angry.  I have defended (as I noted here) people of faith from the the fundamentalist atheists, but then turn back to this howling caricature and remember all the people of faith who told me they admired her for her "values," and that she stood up for Christianity.



In all seriousness, many of you owe me and the rest of the country an apology.  I won't hold my breath.  I have already asked for any evidence that Palin acted in any manner that was consistent with Christian beliefs, only to hear crickets.



But this is just awful.  Hard to ignore the gun culture here too in that her speech was given to the NRA.



Palin: 'Waterboarding Is How We Baptize Terrorists' (VIDEO)

No comments: