September 30, 2003

Two-Man Race in Calif. Recall? (washingtonpost.com)

I have a hard time taking all of this seriously. The recall is a great democratic and progressive tool, but this seems wrong. Using it to go after someone you don't like is not exactly the law's intent, imho.

Now, as for Arnold, this is really starting to bug me. Here is someone who has no qualifications for this race beyond his fame. His comments about women are truly disgusting--especially his comment to Adrianna Huffington about having a part in mind for her in Terminator 4. This obvious reference to shoving her into a toilet bowl is just too rude. I think Adrianna was being rude to him as well, but that is unacceptable.

But I am not going to worry about Governor Arnold. I suspect that he will be both less problematic and less successful than people think.

Still a major jerk.

No comments: