September 29, 2003


Yahoo! News - Bush Aides Say They'll Cooperate With Probe Into Intelligence Leak


Sorry for the delay between my last posting. Spent some time in Austin listening to great music at the Austin City Limits music festival, ane then have been busy otherwise.

This story, however, is pulling me out of my lethargy. It amazes me that it is taking so long for the story to have legs. I have known about it for some time. Someone in the Bush administration actually leaked the identity of a CIA operative. Why? Evidently to intimidate Joseph Wilson who refused to give the White House the analysis they wanted. Who did it? My money is somewhere in the VP's office. He is the one who sent Wilson to Niger to investigate the uranium story, and the one who was most likely displeased by the former Ambassador's report. Now, if only someone will actually investigate this.

No comments: