June 5, 2009

Wiley Drake is back on the crazy

I started to write this post and the line "back on the crazy" came up as a former post title, so I went with it. But "crazy" kind of implies eccentric or kooky. This guy is much worse than that, as he shows when he says that he is praying for the President to die. Yep, another of his imprecatory prayers. At times, I wonder if God regrets that so many of his followers seem stuck in the OT vengeful God, and seem to have missed the entire message of Jesus. Not that I know exactly what that entire message is, but I am pretty sure that it isn't Wiley Drake.

Oh, and if that isn't bad enough, Drake says that he thinks that the Obama camp had Tiller killed to undermine the pro-life movement. Oh sure, he is glad the doctor is dead and had prayed for him to die too, but he thinks that the admin did it to further the pro-choice agenda.

As BB said when he sent this to me, "WTF?"

3 comments:

leighton said...

Well, this is coming from Alan Keyes' former running mate. It's kind of a given that principles will take a back seat to histrionics.

Monk-in-Training said...

um.. has this person even READ the Gospels? I don't know that Jesus meant that bizarre type of prayer when He said to pray for our enemies, and those who are cruel to us.

There isn't even a place to start, what a shocking, vicious thing to read about.

Lord, have mercy on us all.

Dr. Mike Kear said...

"WTF?" is exactly how I started my post about this on facebook.

Just today I heard a local calling Obama a Marxist who needed to be removed.

Christ, have mercy.