November 17, 2003

Salon.com Arts & Entertainment | Rush Limbaugh returns from rehab: "ov. 17, 2003  |  NEW YORK (AP) -- Rush Limbaugh returned to radio Monday after what he called 'five intense weeks' of rehab for an addiction to painkillers, promising listeners 'even more honesty to come.'

'I've not been phony here, I've not been artificial on the program,' he said. 'I was all of that elsewhere.' He did not elaborate."
[snip]
In the past, Limbaugh had decried drug use and abuse on his bluntly conservative show, arguing that drug crimes deserve punishment."

Not been a phony. Right. Still no acknowledgement that he has made fun of poor people with drug addictions. I wonder if his drug crimes merit punishment? Well, if it is good enough for the daughter of Jeb Bush, I guess it is good enough for Rush. Wonder if it is good enough for some street kid hooked on smack?

No comments: