August 17, 2004

I think I am getting old

So, I have the Tivo, did I mention that? I am in the tv room watching King of the Hill. I had been working in another room with the computer and music going. Now I am watching the Tivo and start to get annoyed about the definite sound of bass coming from behind my house. Damn kids. I did the fist shaking and the swearing. Have always found it annoying when people play their stereo so loud that it interrupts my tv viewing.

Then it dawned on me. The bass was coming from my own computer. Damn kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn that is funny. Either you are old or those years in grad school have permanently harmed your brain. Shaking your paw at your neighbors - classic.

Cold in Laramie

Small Glimpses said...

Very funny!! You crack me up! :)