May 28, 2004

the parish: Sacerdotal is a Cool Word: "Sacerdotal is a Cool Word


Streak (blog) posted a comment recently I thought I'd respond to here since it ties in with my current soap box issue: professional clergy and the hastening death of the institutional church"


Just in case my many readers think Streak only blogs about our President and the horrible job he is doing, this is proof that we think on other things. :)

I noted the other day that I have started reading the Parish blog on a regular basis. Well, he is talking about a pretty interesting topic lately--namely what the professional clergy and institutional church have wrought. I posted a comment, and will continue my conversation with him there, but he was nice enough to not only plug Streak's Blog, but also to engage my comment. The only unfortunate part was that my original comment has a sentence in it that is damn near incomprehensible, but the Parish was able to understand my mangled prose.

No comments: