June 3, 2004

Quiz for Conservatives

As a so-called academic, I have a natural inborn need to occasionally test those around me. I try to repress this urge, but it has always been there, since youth. Others teased me and called me names, like "tester" and "quizzy" but I am what I am.

Anyway, here is a quiz for the conservatives. As a non-conservative, I watch our Prez stumble around and lose more and more respect for him. But that not necessarily fair. After all, I never thought that much of him. But you conservatives love this guy, so I thought now is the perfect time to assess (that an education term) your take on GWB.


Please answer the following question with regards to the listed events: "This issue/event makes me more likely/less likely/as likely to vote for GWB this fall."

  • Administration invades Iraq based on faulty intelligence. Blames CIA and also states that the intelligence was fine--that there areWMD in Iraq.


  • Administration outs a CIA operative--an act that would have had Clinton sent to Siberia--in pieces.


  • Long line of former administration officials write books saying that administration is not very good. In almost every case, administration says that these people unhinged and crazy.


  • Administration pledges to show Iraq and Arab world real America. Stands by while many high-ranking officers warn of prison abuses. Blames few bad apples, and fires no one over emerging scandal. Oh, and scandal also includes people beaten to death.


  • Administration key source in Iraq, Ahmad Chalabi, now accused of spying for Iran. CIA always thought he a big fat liar, but Bushies loovvee this guy. Now, Prez Bush says, "Chalabi? Who that?"


  • Take your time.

    No comments: