March 6, 2006

GOP attempt to make the military partisan under attack?

Josh is reporting that the Laramer County GOP has taken down pictures of Marilyn Musgrave with servicemen in uniform. As I said the other day, this is really amazing. I have just been talking to kids about the brilliance of the American system. That's right. Lefty Streak thinks that the American system is brilliant. Separation of powers, civilian leadership of the military, peaceful exchange of power, checks and balances--all of it brilliant. That is where I am intensely patriotic.

So, I am utterly amazed when flag waving conservatives look at stuff like this and remain mum. I have been saying for a long time. Bush and his people don't share your values. They just pander to you. (If interested, here is an example of one evangelical who sees that).

Anyway. Just a couple of other examples of things that conservative evangelicals would have hated under Clinton.

No comments: