March 6, 2006

Yet again, my occasional rant

May have to swear off Keith Olbermann. Actually, it isn't his fault. He was just reporting the news, and some of it I had already noted. The Bush administration hoping to prosecute reporters for espionage. No, Karl Rove won't be prosecuted, nor Scooter, but reporters who unveiled an illegal wiretapping might.

Oh, and remember, that this same White House claimed that Katrina stuff was off-limits, then leaked it themselves. Then I hear about the UNC situation where an American muslim tried to run down people as a political act. He said it was to avenge those muslims killed around the world. He is an idiot and a moron wrapped in stupidity. And yet, I wanted so badly to say to this guy--"Hey, i understand your rage, but our government is not an enemy to Islam." I just wish I could do that with a straight face.

For the 100th time, let me say to those who voted for Bush. Don't ever lecture me on morality, or politics, or morality, or values ever, ever, ever, ever, ever again. Never. Never suggest that I am not patriotic enough. Never suggest that I am disloyal.

Ok, I am done.

For now.

No comments: