March 31, 2004


Yahoo! News - Bush Scores Points By Defining Kerry


I remember when repubs complained about Clinton's fundraising. Now, they watch as their president does more fundraising than anyone in history, has used his office to campaign more than anyone in history, and say nothing.

I am frustrated with the polls, I will admit. We shall see how they go. I tend to think that the polls will be slow in reflecting change in public opinion, but it is hard to tell. I am pretty partisan about this. I have no idea how anyone can take Bush and his people seriously. I don't get how you can watch them flip-flop back and forth and still buy the spin that it is Kerry that flip-flops. I can't see how people can still see Bush as a compassionate conservative who's faith is a big part of his life, all while the administration goes out of his way to savage the reputation and personal life of anyone who disagrees with them. Understandable? Yes. Christian? No. Make no mistake about it, this administration is as ruthless and devoted to maintaining power as anyone. Support him if you like his policies, but please don't look me in the face and tell me that he is more moral, or compassionate in anyway.

No comments: