November 11, 2005

Friday music

A few of my Ipod's most played songs:

  • Wake up, Arcade Fire
  • The One I Love, David Gray
  • Haiti, Arcade Fire
  • Rebellion (lies), Arcade Fire
  • The Hardest Part, Ryan Adams
  • Handshake Drugs (live), Wilco,
  • The Two Sides of Monsieur Valentine, Spoon
  • Be True, Carrie Newcomer
  • Back in Love, Jerry Douglas
  • Hard Way to Fall, Ryan Adams
  • Lost and Found, Kasey Chambers
  • 3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Now just where did you find Arcade Fire and Spoon, Streak? Glad you are enjoying them. I have a similar rotation going, but supplemented with liberal doses of Iggy Pop, Johnny Cash, and the Clash. Yes, work's been tough lately, thanks for asking . . .

    ANewAnglican@gmail.com said...

    Here's my last 10 from iTunes. Sara and I got on an '80s name-that-tune kick the other night (which she totally won, by the way) so this doesn't normally reflect my playlist.

    One Night In Bangkok
    Cool Jerk
    Right Back Where We Started
    Leave It YES
    Man in the Mirror
    Forever Young
    Only You The Best of Yaz
    Now We Are Free Gladiator
    Go Forward Whale Rider
    Star Trek - Deep Space Nine (Main Title) The Ultimate Star Trek

    Streak said...

    I owe the badger for much of my music right now. another post coming on that.