September 18, 2008

Sarah Palin, anointed by God--sigh

From an email circulating that suggests that Palin is from God:
"We quickly learned that Sarah is a born-again, Spirit-filled Christian, attends church, and has been a ministry worker.

Sarah is that standard God has raised up to stop the flood. She has the anointing. You can tell by how the dogs are already viciously attacking her. But they will not be successful. She knows the One she serves and will not be intimidated.

Back in the 1980s, I sensed that Israel's little-known Benjamin Netanyahu was chosen by God for an important end-time role. I still believe that. I now have that same sense about Sarah Palin..."

5 comments:

Tony said...

"We quickly learned that Sarah is a born-again, Spirit-filled Christian, attends church, and has been a ministry worker.

Perhaps I should run! I mean, I meet the standard. And, I DO have a theology degree. Shoot, that means I'm DOUBLY qualified.

Oooh wait! Triply qualified. I have a flag lapel pin.

Bootleg Blogger said...

For the previous 3 years I could see Mexico from my backyard. AND I actually went there a few times. Maybe I should run.

Every generation has its damn end-times wackos that need eschatology to justify their otherwise a/immoral political aspirations.

Later
BB

Anonymous said...

"We quickly learned that Sarah is a born-again, Spirit-filled Christian, attends church, and has been a ministry worker."

Yikes, perhaps I should run, too! You did mean run, right? Not seek elective office?

Streak said...

I remember a bootleg blogger.....

BB08!

Bootleg Blogger said...

New (old) house, new job, threat of hurricane, fishing, playing at the beach, honey-do lists. I've been watching you, Streak. Always remember that just because you don't hear from me, I'm still watching you.

I just read the "white privilege" post. Thanks for pissing me off before I head to work. I'll comment later.

BB