November 30, 2004

Back

I haven't blogged for a while. Thanksgiving, classes, family stuff, etc. Alafair is fine, btw, for those who wondered. She has recovered from her fight with another jerk dog, and now only has the shaved surgery area to show for her misadventures. We all had a nice Thanksgiving week. We stayed here and enjoyed great food and conversations with thoughtful and wonderful friends.

I have some more to blog about later. Many of our conversations centered around the nature of our democracy and religious experience. Those are worth thinking about, but I don't have it in me today.

Though I am feeling a bit down today, let me post this link with a dual purpose. One is the very cool rechargeable backpack, but the other is the cool website for those of us who care about our environment. Anyway, enjoy. Treehugger: Voltaic Solar/Electronic Backpack

No comments: