November 15, 2004

James Dobson is a Mullah

Ok, I did that simply to see what happens to my hits. I think it is an accurate statement, mind you, but I don't want to talk about it now.

As I told you recently, I have been involved in a comment fight over at Jesus Politics with a couple of fundies. One, who calls himself DSH, has moments of clarity and reason, and then jumps off the ledge. The other one, Chameleon3, has no reason or clarity. Here is one of my favorite exchanges. A new commenter--The Athiest--joined us and responded to the Chameleon3's claim that "**It is not that I want the Left to be wrong, it simply is.**"

The Athiest responds:


Right. I shouldn`t even have to say anything about this; you should just read your own words and then want to hit yourself in the mouth."


Beautiful.

No comments: