March 14, 2011

Streak update

This has been a rough weekend for our little guy. Actually it has been up and down, with him feeling some better and then declining. Took him back to the vet this morning and his anemia appears to be a little worse. Not sure why, and there are some reasons that are manageable and some that are not.

We left him there for sometime to get some more fluids. Just so hard to say which way this particular episode is going. But optimism is kind of hard to find right now.

4 comments:

Noah said...

Ain't much to say but sorry, and I hope for the best Best being defined by...you).

Streak said...

I appreciate it, Smitty. We will know something later today. Whether we know anything helpful is yet to be determined.

Monk-in-Training said...

You know I still remember him in my prayers.

Streak said...

I am not surprised, Monk. I thought of you the other day when we were at the vet. And it gave me a little peace. Thank you for that.