October 9, 2004

Connect?

The broader challenge for us in this household is how we can remain connected to our broader world without losing our minds. I had a little breakdown last night--maybe not over Lo Mein (REK ref)--but I was in full throat and angry as hell. That costs me a lot. My sleep patterns suffer, my insides hurt, my stress level (already high) goes up. How do we participate and do what we can without losing our minds? How do I participate and not end up disparaging my bush-supporting friends and relatives?

Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Brandon said...

My suggestion is that you hire a hitman and "off" anybody who doesn't see things your way...(and maybe we can get some sort of two for one deal if I can get some of my bush supporters waxed too...then poof...no more disparagers.)