August 27, 2006

Liberal media?

I am a surfer. I think we all are. I surf past CNN's other station where normally I see the news top stories, and find this jerk--this conservative host. His name is Glenn Beck and he annoys me beyond belief. Every show I have seen recently is this tool pushing for us to attack Iran. That's right, this asshole thinks that the same administration who screwed up Iraq, couldn't get water and food to Katrina victims (remember that?) or interrogate possible suspects without waterboarding, should be given permission to attack Iran.

Tool.

Oh, and speaking of Katrina, here is what asshat had to say about Katrina victims AND 9-11 families:
"But the second thought I had when I saw these people and they had to shut down the Astrodome and lock it down, I thought: I didn't think I could hate victims faster than the 9-11 victims."

Nice.

No comments: