February 20, 2006

A new singer

At least for me. I see from her website that Trish Murphy performed at one of the ACL festivals, but we missed her there. Anyway, found her on a music blog (thanks for nothing, Bucky) and am intrigued. Texas country in a good way. I like her voice and writing (so far). But don't take my word for it, check out her mp3s on her website. I like "Scorpio Tequila," "Paralyzed," and the live "The Trouble with Trouble." I like her voice enough that I used part of my monthly subscription to Emusic to download her Girls Get in Free album.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask for your nickname, since I'm an emusic subscriber, too, but I took a wild guess and found you.

Master of the obvious, that's me.

If you're interested, mine is equally self-evident. If you look me up, you should be prepared that I was a subscriber back in the day when it was more or less unlimited downloads for your monthly fee. So I downloaded a whole lotta stuff that may or may not be all that great.

Off to see what you've downloaded....