February 12, 2008

Damn hip flexors

Or something.

Yesterday was a bit of a stressful day. Nothing terrible, mind you, but stressful nonetheless. I was going to blog last night about music and how much better last year's albums seem to what I am anticipating this year.

Then my back seized up. Actually, they are back spasms and I haven't had them this bad for quite a while. Somewhere in the connection between the lumbar region and how it connects to my right hip is not happy. Furious, actually.

Ok. That is it for now. Hopefully, I will have more later. When I can move better.

4 comments:

ANewAnglican@gmail.com said...

I felt a great disturbance in the Force . . .

Hope you feel better soon.

Tony said...

Good grief, you type with your hip? I expect better.

Streak said...

How do you type? With fingers? In the 21st century? Come on!

Anonymous said...

I knew you yoga types were flexible, but not like this.