March 23, 2005

Tom Delay and Barry Bonds

Separated at birth?

Jesus Politics: Elmer Gantry, Martin Buber and the Christian Right: "And what, exactly, is going on in the United States? 'Attacks against the conservative movement, against me and against many others,' DeLay told his flock. So God has now thrown in with DeLay in his efforts to pack the House ethics committee with his allies so that he no longer need be the subject of the scrutiny and censure of his peers."

MercuryNews.com | 03/23/2005 | Barry Bonds' breaking point: "``You wanted me to jump off the bridge, I finally have jumped. You wanted to bring me down, you've finally brought me and my family down,'' Bonds told reporters at the Giants' spring training facility in Scottsdale, Ariz. ``So now go pick a different person. I'm done. Do the best I can, that's about it"


Neither is responsible for anything. Neither has caused any of his problems. Both are the victims of others (liberals, media, racists).

Both are wrong and both are huge jerks.

No comments: