May 20, 2005

I like this game

Ramblin' Educat: The Kind Of Tagging That Doesn't Involve Spray Paint: "The questions:If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure..."


As I understand the rules, I will answer five questions and then tag three blog friends. (Or, you can do like I did and just take the challenge on my own):

Here goes:

If I could be a musician.... I would play guitar for Jeff Tweedy in Wilco and be very happy. Or I would be in the E-Street Band. Or I would play in a seedy bar with Alejandro Escovedo and watch closely for the bridge...

If I could be a painter... I would have an eye for the new. I would paint abstracts that would shock people--not scary or vulgar, just visceral works that taps into that inner soul--the kind where people end up walking away muttering...

If I could be a writer...I would write the pot boiler--the plane trash book that everyone read and no one could remember the author's name. Then I could afford to go to Starbucks every day and no one would ask me for my autograph...

If I could be an athlete, I would be the guy who occasionally made a good play but who never said that jesus was cheering harder for me than the opposition....

If I could be a llama rider...I would make everyone in my neighborhood jealous because of my cool llama. But I would give everyone rides until the llama bit the guy down the street I don't like. Then I would give him a peanut. And the llama too...

Now I am supposed to tag some people. I tag Jape, because it is about damn damn ass hell time he started a blog so I can leave anonymous comments on it. I don't know who else to tag. Tired.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I was a llama rider, I would feed her ham. Besides, who the hell has time for a blog? As it is, I spend 12.2% of my time making anonymous yet cleverly monickered comments on YOUR blog.

Anonymous said...

This is funny (especially the peanut comment) and you too, himself! :)

SOF

Streak said...

Ham? It is a jewish llama! Duh!

and 12.2%? I had it figured much closer to 12%.

Make a blog already. You smart and funny. Damn ass hell funny. Well, not as funny as me, but funny.

Anonymous said...

Some funny stuff there Streak!