January 18, 2005

More Jim Wallis

3,000 verses on poverty. Taking care of the environment--also a moral value. There are more than two moral values.

How we deal with the least of these, the ones forgotten by society. That is a big part of it. It isn't capital gains tax cuts. Reminds me of a Don Francisco song.

I like Jim Wallis. I hope people buy his book

Update Wallis will be on NPR's Fresh Aire today. Greg also liked the broadcast, and in the comments, Natalie also suggests that we buy his book. I kind of want to buy it to support this kind of Christian expression. Maybe I will order my copy this evening.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Ditto on buying Wallis' book. I'm reading it right now and it's good so far...kind of repetitive if you've seen more than one of his interviews, though.