January 4, 2006

love bloggin bush

scariest thought ever: Bush says that he is pushing for teaching the Iraqi forces on human rights training and learning the rule of law.

Next Bush will be heading up the Articulate English Convention

*****

I like it when he explains what he just said. "Troops in Afghanistan will increase from 6,000 forces to approximately 15,000 personnel [rough tanslation]. In other words, there will be more troops in Afghanistan. Numbers will go up.)

Wow. My math skills are horrible. I thought going from 6,000 to 15,000 was a decrease.

*****

What have we become. Our President is basically incapable of basic speech.

Yeah, I know. I shouldn't be watching, but I tuned in to see if there was any news on the sad outcome in W. Virginia, as well as fire conditions here in OK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Bush says that he is pushing for teaching the Iraqi forces on human rights training and learning the rule of law."

As much as I vehemently disagree with the old cliche, it seems appropriate here: "Those who can't, teach."