January 4, 2006

Streak's rants

Ok, just more annoyances.

First, let me say that I really hate USC. It hurts like hell to cheer for Texas, but USC is pure and unadulterated evil. Any team that has a Bush leading it is not good. EVIL, I say. I suggest that Matt Leinart--in the spirit of Tin Cup--"hates old people, children, and dogs."

One of the cell phone ads has this doofus guy singing the theme song for the Dukes of Hazzard. He says it is his theme song. Moron. Reminds me of that idiotic Dodge Hemi ads.

Idiots. Evil idiots.

2 comments:

WJB said...

Streak, I have to agree with you - USC IS evil and that cell phone ad sucks. I change the channel when it comes on.

Bootleg Blogger said...

Streak
Given the lack of possibility for both teams to lose I share your pain. It hurts to root for Texas. However, a Texas win can be seen as a beautiful setup for a classic OU victory over the defending national champ next year. Since OU doesn't play USC, no such matchup would be possible. Some counseling may be needed for a few weeks to come, but I think I can actually muster a weak cheer when they score.
BB