August 23, 2008

Obama/Biden

I saw it in my email (along with several other million Americans). I have to say that I like this pick, though he scares me a little. Biden is the most dynamic and interesting of the picks floated out there. While Tim Kaine puts me to sleep, Biden keeps me watching. His stuff during the debates was just classic--like the one where someone asked him a very long-winded question about his own long-windedness. Could he be brief? "Yes." Or his take on Rudy Giuliani's message: "A noun, a verb, and 9-11."

A little hard to control, but smart, and unlike our VP pick in 2000, a damn fighter. He will not back down like Lieberman. I am still mad about how stupid Joe Lieberman was in the VP debate with Cheney. He was awful. Seeing him now, makes you wonder if he threw the campaign because he was working for the Bushies. :)

Ok, your thoughts? Will Biden be good?

No comments: