June 16, 2006

Hey Repubs, this is your party!

This is what a Republican from Texas had to say about Jack Murtha:
"I say thank god for his compassion. Thank god for his visits to the wounded. Thank god for his ministering to grieving families. But thank god he was not here and prevailed after the bloodbaths at Normandy and in the Pacific or we would be here speaking Japanese or German. Thank you."

See. Democrats, even those who serve in the military are nice enough. But they would turn us over to any enemy that approaches. Watch the video and see how Murtha stands up to this coward.

I am not sure I agree with Murtha's stance on Iraq. But I like him very much. I might send his campaign some money. And I can't quite express the disgust I have for the Republican party that produces such ad hominem attacks and allows people like the blonde idiot to suggest that the best response to Murtha is not reason or argument, but rather tolerates when Blitzkrieg Barbie suggests that Murtha be fragged. Those of you who were educated with Lynn Westmoreland's education department ("The Ten Commandments is good to learn") can look up fragging here. Hint, it isn't anything that would be tolerated from anyone on the left. And double hint: it is disgusing for anyone who claims to be a Christian.

Shame. I wonder if Republicans who have followed Rove for this long even remember shame.

No comments: